Friday, July 20, 2012

Propriate

Ever since Emma visited her Lupi and Boompa in CA and got to drive go carts on a track she is convinced that she knows how to drive a car. Almost every time we get in our van to go somewhere she asks me if she can drive. Of course I always say no, and tell her that she can't learn to drive until she's 15, but after the 27th time she asked me I was starting to get a bit frustrated. I finally said, "Emma! You can't drive! Driving a real car is a lot harder than driving a go cart!." Emma looked at me and rolled her eyes, "Mom", she replied, "I had to drive around corners."

Hannah, Clara and I were walking home from dropping the big kids off at school this morning when some guy in an SUV passed us. He had all his windows down and was listening to some rap song with his speakers blaring. Hannah watched him go by and then turned to me and said, "Mom, that song was not propriate!"

No comments:

Post a Comment