Friday, July 27, 2012

Really Sneaky

This afternoon I was sitting in the living room doing the budget when Hannah came over and giggled at me. I smiled at her and then kept on working. She just stood there and giggled again, so I looked up and asked her what was so funny. She giggled some more and said with a big grin, "I took something from the kitchen." I asked her what she had taken. She laughed and said, "Want to see what I did?", while running towards her room.
I followed her, a little worried now, to see whatever it was she had done. I found her standing in her room next to her night stand totally cracking up. I said, "Hannah, what is so funny!? What did you do?!"
Hannah opened the top drawer of her nightstand and while still cracking up told me to look inside. I peeked in and saw one of the magnets from the fridge.
"See!", Hannah laughed, "I'm really sneaky!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment