Saturday, November 17, 2012

Kids

Each year around Christmas time I have the kids talk about themselves and what they're good at. This is the first year I'm posting it on the blog. So... here's what the kids had to say about who they are...



Aaron - "I am awesome. I'm the best in my family at video games. I can solve any addition problem you through at me. I can run 90 yards per hour and I can run on rocks because the skin on the bottom of my feet is like padding so thorns can't hurt me."

Emma - "I'm a really good singer. I like arts and crafts and I like making letters for people. I'm really good at taking care of Clara."

Hannah - "I'm good at dancing like a monkey. I can wiggle like a zombie. I'm good at drawing at school and I'm good at being me, Hannah."

Clara - (Clara of course can't talk yet, so these are the things her Mommy has noticed about her.) Clara is good at walking and running all over the place. She loves to growl like a monster like her brother taught her and she loves to dance whenever she hears music.


No comments:

Post a Comment