Thursday, March 28, 2013

Halves

Last night at Cub Scouts we played some competitive games, Thumb Wars, Charades and Arm Wrestling. I was totally amazed because Aaron won every single arm wrestling match, except for the very last. By that time he'd wrestled like 15 times in a row and his arm was exhausted. Aaron had already beaten the kid who won twice before, but his arm was all pooped out. When the other kid won the last match he started yelling.. "I can't believe it! I beat AARON! He's like the strongest kid there is!" All the other boys were saying, "Yay! Someone finally beat Aaron!" Aaron tells me that this didn't really bother him because by the time it happened he was just TIRED.


Driving to pick up Emma last night Hannah got worried that I didn't know where I was going. "Are you sure this is the way?", she asked me. "I'm positive", I replied. Hannah giggled and said, "Hi Positive".
 Later while we were sitting on the couch she said, "Mom, when I have my birthday I want to go to China." When I asked her why she replied, "So I can see all the dragons!"


Hannah has informed me that she is half woman, half tiger and half fish. lol, I would like to remind everyone that when Aaron was her age he told me that he was half Arizona kid, half American and half reptile. I guess you can tell they're related, heeheehee.


No comments:

Post a Comment