Sunday, January 29, 2012

Duck, Duck, Goose

I was trying to help Hannah put away her clean clothes. They were all in front of her dresser and as she picked each one up I would tell her which drawer to put it in. Apparently she was getting annoyed with me for trying to help instead of letting her do it herself because she finally looked at me and said, "Have some patience Mom! I got it!".

When Emma and Aaron came home from school Tootsie came running to meet them. Emma dropped her backpack, grabbed Toots in a big hug and said, "Hey Toots! Whats up girlfriend?!".

During sacrament meeting today Aaron kept leaning over and asking me in my ear if he could go get a drink of water. I kept telling him no, he had to wait till after the meeting. His Dad finally whispered, "Aaron! If you ask Mom one more time if you can get a drink you're gonna have to wait till everyone else is gone before you can get up and go get one!". Bub pouted for a minute then sneaked a look at his Dad to make sure he was watching and leaned over to whisper in my ear, "Hey Mom, pshshsf shf sshsppssehhhh."

I got to teach Hannah's class in church today. There were 5 three year olds. I taught them the lesson and we looked at pictures and colored. Then I ran out of things to say and there were still about 10min left of class. I was sitting there trying to figure out what I could do when Hannah got up from her seat, put her hand on my knee and said with a sigh, "Mom, I think it's time to play Duck, Duck, Goose now.".

No comments:

Post a Comment