Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Yes... I am a Superhero.

It's true, I am a Superhero. Unlike regular people, as a Mom, I am blessed with amazing and awesome super powers. These powers I use daily in my fight against the Evils of Child Rearing.
I have super healing lips, one kiss and all pain and tears vanish instantly.
I have super laser vision. With just one look my children freeze and they know they are in trouble.
I have super ultra lie detector mind powers. I can inexplicably tell whenever my children are fibbing. 
I have super encyclopedia brain power. My children know that whatever it is I can fix it, I have the answer for everything.
But best by far is my super human sense of humor. No matter what happens, and let me tell you a lot does, I have the ability to laugh about it, immediately rendering any situation stress free. For example...
When my 3 year old tried to help out her 2 month old baby sister this morning by liberally applying sparkling pink lipstick all over her face, I was able to utilize my super human sense of humor, and laughed while calmly telling my 3 year old that , "No, babies don't like makeup."
Yes my super human sense of humor has saved me from the Evils of Child Rearing many a time. No matter what situation I find myself in, I know, that eventually, I will be able to laugh about it. So, each day as my super human sense of humor is called into action, I will record the incident for my posterity. Because what will be funniest of all, is when I get to laugh at what my grandchildren are doing to their parents. :)






No comments:

Post a Comment