Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Princesses and Gentlemen

We got a package today. It was my awesome new scanner so it came in a BIG box. I lugged it inside and put it on the table and started pulling off the tape. Hannah came running over and said, "What is it Mom, what is it?". As I pulled off the last of the tape and finally opened the box to reveal the scanner inside her face fell. "Awww", she said, "I wanted a dog."

Later I was sitting on the couch with Emma as she looked around the living room. Thoughtfully she said,        "You know Mom, we could have a lot more animals if we used all the space in our house. Like we could keep a lizard on top of the fridge."

As we were putting on our jammies and getting ready for bed, Hannah was having a hard time listening and sitting still. Finally her big sister sat her down on the couch and said, "Hannah you have to remember, if you want to be a princess, you have to act like a gentleman!"


No comments:

Post a Comment