Thursday, February 2, 2012

Cranky Mom

Hannah and I went to go drop off the mail in the mail box today. I let Hannah carry all of the letters. She was going a bit slow because she was having a hard time balancing all of the mail. I asked her if she wanted to sit in the stroller. She replied, "No, I'm adorable.".

I was sitting at the computer finishing up some work when the baby woke up and started fussing. "Mom", Emma said, "the baby is crying". "I know", I replied, "I just have to finish this". I was trying to hurry and just get it done while Emma kept telling me that the baby was crying. Finally I said, "Em! Quit bugging me! I'll get her in a minute!". Emma frowned at me and replied, "I don't think you should be allowed to have a baby Mom, you're too cranky."

No comments:

Post a Comment