Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Like Men!

On Friday after I picked up the kids from school I was telling Aaron that he had to hurry and meet his friend on the computer because at 3:30 he was going over to a different friends house to play. "Man", he said, "I've got a busy schedule!". I replied, "Just wait till you're a grownup." Aaron thought about that for a minute and then said,"Oh yea, then I won't get to do anything but work all day!".

I was talking to the kids about our lineage. I was telling them that we were made up of lots of different nationalities, we even had some American Indian in us. Emma said, "Wow, really?". Aaron replied, "Yea, but I have way more Indian in me than you because I'm wild and crazy and I have darker skin."

It was time for school and we all rushed out to the car. As I pulled out of the driveway I noticed that the "door open" sign was on. I quickly pulled over and asked Aaron if he could check the passenger side sliding door. He grumped a bit but got up to check it and sure enough, it wasn't closed all the way. Aaron slammed it closed hard and then turned to his sisters and said, "Come on you guys, you've got to close these doors like men!!".

No comments:

Post a Comment