Wednesday, February 22, 2012

New Hand

We got to go to Peter Piper Pizza for Emma's birthday last weekend. We had so much fun and Emma must have still had it on the brain because when she came home yesterday and I asked what she had done at school that day she replied, "Well we didn't get to go to the library so we got to watch a movie instead. It was Peter Piper Pan.".

Daddy had taken Emma and Hannah into the book store to look around while Aaron stayed in the car with me while I fed the baby. When I was finished we were climbing out of the van and Aaron was being silly and singing,
"I'm so faaancccy, faaaancccy. I'm so faaancccy, faaancccy.", in a funny voice. He was being pretty loud and just as he hopped out of the van singing a couple walked by and heard him. They walked away snickering and Aaron was SO embarrassed. He and Mom had a good laugh over that one.

Hannah and I ran into the grocery store just to buy a few things we had run out of. On the way  back out to the store I was carrying the baby in her car seat in one hand, and needed to hold Hannah's had with the other, so I asked Hannah to hold the grocery bag for me. She asked, "How come I have to hold it?" I answered, "Well I need your help because I don't have anymore hands to carry it.". Hannah rolled her eyes at me and said, "Mom! Just buy a new hand!". Oh if only it were that easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment