Friday, March 9, 2012

Rough Morning

Emma was having a rough morning. The object was for her to get her room all cleaned up, the execution of this was proving to be a bit hard. It seemed like every 5min she was out of her room messing with something. When I walked into the living room and found her watching a movie on the computer, that was the last straw. "Emma!", I said, "Get in your room and you are not coming out until it is clean!". Emma glared at me and said, "Fine." After which she slammed the keyboard back into the computer hard. "That's it", I said, "You are going to clean up the whole room by yourself, Hannah doesn't have to help." I followed Em as she marched to her room and closed the door behind her, after which I could hear her saying "I Hate You!". I took a step away from the door and took a deep breath trying to calm down. As I was standing there Aaron popped his head out of his room and said, "You'd think she would learn but she never does. Don't worry Mom, she drives me crazy too."

No comments:

Post a Comment