Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Precious Girls

Last week I was helping Aaron take out the kitchen garbage. I went out into the garage with him to hold open the garbage can. I left Clara on the floor in her bouncy seat and Hannah sitting on the couch. When I came back into the living room I discovered that Hannah had tried to throw her baby sister away! The bottom of the trash can was laying next to Clara, like Hannah had tried to pick it up but couldn't, and Clara was completely covered up by the trash can lid. Poor Clara! I guess Hannah still isn't too excited to have her around. ;)

Tonight when it was time for all of the kids to go to bed I was sitting at the computer holding the baby. Emma came up to give me a goodnight hug. She put one arm around my neck and one arm around Clara's. Then she hugged us tight and said, "Goodnight my precious girls." I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment