Thursday, April 12, 2012

Help

Emma and Hannah were in charge of cleaning their rooms today. This is always a battle because it's not too much fun. I kept having to say, go and clean up... keep cleaning... pick up, you're almost done. Emma finally finished cleaning up her stuff but Hannah still had a bunch of clothes to put away in her dresser.
She kept saying she needed help and I kept telling her she was a big girl and she needed to do it herself. I told her to stay in her room till it was all done.
After a few minutes she came out into the living room and looked at me. I asked her if she was done and she just smiled so I said, "Ok, let's go and check".
I walked down the hall into her room and the pile of clothes was still right there in front of her dresser. I opened my mouth to tell her she wasn't done when I heard the bedroom door slam shut. I turned to see Hannah standing in front of the closed door with her arms and legs spread out guarding it.
"Now Mom!", she said, " I need help!".

No comments:

Post a Comment