Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Queen

Emma is home sick today. She had a fever yesterday and she's fine now but they won't let you back in school till you're fever free for 24hrs. She was sitting on the couch eating a ham sandwich for breakfast when she suddenly said...

"It'd be cool if I was queen."

I said, "Oh? How come?".

She replied, "Cause then I wouldn't ever have to go to school and they would throw me ham sandwiches, you know, my servants."

I asked her what she would do all day if she were queen.

"I would sit on my throne and eat stuff and play with my servants. And my laws would be to never eat disgusting junk and to never climb down the tower, I would stay up there all the time. And if the people were bad they would go in the jail for 100yrs and they wouldn't get food for a million days. And also if they tried to do it again there would always be creepy monsters there. And the queen would say "You monsters leave them alone, he's not doing anything", and I'd be the princess. The queen could be Hannah and the king was Aaron, and king and queen got eaten."

I said what friends would you have in your castle?

"Princess Aurora, Jasmine and Sleeping Beauty. We would do our nails and have makeup parties. We would ask my mother and she would say yes cause my friends are there and we would go to the mall and to the park and to get my nails done and to do my hair. And every time I went the guards would have to follow me and the guards would get their hair done too.

I would also have this beautiful diamond and I would, whenever someone tried to steal me I would show them the diamond so they'd know I was the princess. And I would rule the land!"


No comments:

Post a Comment