Tuesday, January 17, 2012

2011

01/11
Emma: "Mom! You've made a mistake! I'm not Emma!"
Me: "Oh no! What should I do?"
Emma: "Well, the only way to get rid of me is to give me 10 bucks."

The kids were looking through my cookie cutters. Suddenly Aaron held up the gingerbread man and yelled, "Oh cool! I like the dead man!"

08/11
We were driving in the van when Aaron said, "I think Micalea at school likes me." I replied, "Well what makes you think that?". Aaron answered, "When I turned around and looked at her in line she was fluttering at me!"

Aaron confessed one day after school that he really didn't like being so funny. "It just makes all the girls want to kiss me!", he said.

Emma came running into the living room one day and yelled, "Mom! Hannah just sprayed some bug stuff in the garage, and it gave me a lergic allergy!"

09/11
I was cleaning up my bedroom one day, and I had our fire safe out on the bed. Hannah climbed up and started messing with the lock. "Hannah", I said, "leave that alone. You're not allowed to touch that." "Yes I am", Hannah replied, "I'm the mom today!".




No comments:

Post a Comment