Monday, January 16, 2012

I'm so Cute

Daddy was getting ready to leave for the day and Hannah wanted to go. Daddy said, " You can't come this time Hannah, I have to go to work." Hannah was so upset! She started to cry, so Daddy told her he would take her somewhere special when he came home. Hannah stopped fussing, got a huge smile and turned to her Mommy to say, "Sorry Mom, I can't love you because I love DAD now!!"

I took Hannah and one of her friends to go play at the park. Hannah climbed up on to the top of the tallest slide and then waved at me and yelled, "Hi Mom! Do you see me so high? That is amazing!"

We were reading Shel Silversteins Where the Sidewalk Ends. We read the poem "Sister for Sale", which made Aaron crack up, but Emma looked worried. She said in my ear, "Mom, if Aaron sells me, do you think someone would pay $5 cause I'm so cute?"

No comments:

Post a Comment